Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Sorry internet has been down

To days ago was my anniversary. My in laws made a wonderful party for handsome and I. What was most amazing was that my mother was invited and that she CAME:)Having the mothers get along will make things soooooooooooo much easier in the long run. I am not saying they are best friends. But at least they are both trying. You never realize how important something is till you lose it. I have not had internet for almost a week and a half. Since my phone is through the internet i also didn't have my home phone. Thankfully today, verizon came and fixed the problem. Thank G-d:))) Handsome and I have been so much fun. Our vacation doesn't start for a couple of weeks. But we've been doing errands together. Yesterday, we went shopping and he couldn't complain about the money because it was all for him. We found some great buys. We bought some Donald Trump shirts ($45) for only .....$20. My mother in law tried to go today but they bumped the price up to $30. Sometimes, Hashem sends you to place for what you think is one purpose but really something much more important is there.

1 comment:

TRW said...

:)

So the call later tonight was just a fluke, right?